Turkey Donut Holes
Easy peasy pudgy little butterballs so cute, you'll almost hate to gobble them up!
You will need:
Plain donut holes
Black edible marker
1. Push the pointed ends of 5 almond slices in the top of a donut hole to resemble turkley feathers.
2. Melt a small bowl of chocolate chips in the microwave.
3. Dip the pointed end a whole almond into the melted chocolate for the beak. Place a heart sprinkle upside down on the side of the beak.
4. Attach the whole almond to the top of the donut using the melted chocolate.
5. Make 2 dots with the black edible marker for eyes.