Cute little beer & pretzel toppers for your Oktoberfest celebration!
You will need:
Yellow Dots candies
Vanilla candy coating like CANDIQUIK
White non pareils sprinkles
Sugar crystal sprinkles
For the beer mug:
1. Melt candy coating according to package instructons.
2. Turn yellow Dot candy upside down and dip the bottom into the vanilla candy coating.
3. Immediately dip into a bowl of whie non pareil sprinkles.
For the pretzel:
1. Unwrap caramel and microwave for about 5 seconds or until soft.
2. Roll out 1/2 of the caramel into a thin line. Make into a pretzel shape and trim ends.
3. Sprinkle sugar crystals on top.
Click here for more Oktoberfest cupcakes!
Perfect for your football party too! Click here for more fun football snacks!