This lofty little pop will have you swooning for Spring!
You will need:
Ingredients for your cake pops. You can see my recipe here. ( I know it's a cheat, but hey - don't judge). Otherwise use your favorite cake pop
12 oz bag of white candy melts
White writing icing
Red licorice lace
1. Using your hands, shape cake into diamonds. Dip lollipop stick in melted candy coating and push in bottom point of cake pop. Refrigerate or freeze until firm.
2. Using a microwave-safe bowl, (I used a measuring cup for depth) melt candy coating according to package instructions. Dip cake pop in candy coating and tap gently
against the side of the bowl to remove excess. Place stick in a styrofoam block to dry.
3. Attach 2 sprinkle hearts (points together to make it look like a bow) to the licorice lace using a toothpick dipped in candy melts. Make as many bows as you like.
4. Using white cookie icing or candy melts, pipe and fill alternating sections. While still wet, sprinkle with red sugar sprinkles. Shake off excess and let dry.
5. Attach kite tail with white melted candy coating. You may push it into the bottom of the cake pop, but I found it easier just to attach it to the bottom of the cake pop and the