Sweetheart Tree Cupcake
Your sweetheart will fall in love with this super cute cuppie!
You will need:
Chocolate candy coating wafers
Piping bag or plastic sandwich bag
Parchment paper or wax paper
1. Melt candy coating according to package instructions.
2. Spoon melted candy coating into piping bag or plastic bag. Cut a small amount off of the tip of the bag.
3. Carefully squeeze out the chocolat into a tree shape onto the parchment paper starting with the trunk first, then the branches. Make sure that your branches are fully attached.
4. Immediately sprinkle or place the hearts on the tree.
5. Let dry completely.
6. Carefully lift the tree off the parchment paper and place on top of the frosted cupcake.