Stained Glass Cookies
The prettiest cookie of the season.
You will need:
Favorite sugar cookie recipe (I have even used Pillsbury refigerated cookie dough in a pinch!)
Crushed hard candies (I use my son's favorite - Jolly Rancher Blue Raspberry, Green Apple & Watermelon)
1. Roll out cookie dough and cut into circles with a cookie or biscuit cutter.
2. With a round or star mini cookie cutter, cut out the center of the cookie dough and remove so there is a hole
3. Place cookie on a cookie sheet lined with non-stick aluminum foil.
4. Fill the center of each cookie hole with crushed candy.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 11-13 minutes until golden and candy is melted.
6. Cool on cookie sheet until the middle is hard and set.
My son Carson's favorite cookie!