Shamrock Marshmallow Pops
Heart shaped marshmallows left over from Valentine's Day make the cutests Shamrock Pops for St. Patrick's Day!
You will need:
Heart shaped marshmallows
Green candy coating wafers
Green sugar sprinkles
Green shamrock sprinkles
* Optional: Little Debbie Banana Marshmallow Pies
1. Melt green candy coating according to package instructions.
2. Push the lollipop stick in the bottom of a heart marshmallow.
3. Dip the heart marshmallow into the melted candy coating, tapping the stick on the side of the bowl to remove excess. Place on wax or parchment paper.
4. Immediately sprinkle the top with green sugar sprinkles.
5. Repeat steps 2, 3 & 4 two more times.
6. Carefully remove the lollipop stick from only 2 of the marshmallows.
7. Dip the bottom of one heart into the melted candy coating and attach to one side of the heart that is still attached to the lollipop stick.
8. Dip the bottom of the other heart into the melted candy coating and attach to the other side of the heart that is still attached to the lollipop stick. Let dry.
** Now you can tie a little bow around the stick or push into the top of a Little Debble Banana Marshmallow Pie with a green fondant shamrock on top! (See photo below).
For more fun St. Patrick's Day ideas, click here.