Cute little cupcakes that will melt your heart and have you wanting s'more...
You will need:
1 box of chocolate cake mix and ingredients for the cake
1 cup crushed graham crackers
1/4 cup sugar
1/4 cup melted butter
vanilla buttercream frosting
chocolate buttercream frosting
Golden Grahams cereal
black edible marker
1. Combine crushed graham crackers, sugar & melted butter. Press about 2 tsp of graham mixture into bottom of cupcake liners. Bake for about 5 minutes until golden.
2. Pour batter on top of graham cracker crust and halfway up the cupcake liner. Place about 3 mini marshmallows on top in the center. Pour more batter on top until it is 3/4 full.
3. Bake according to box mix. Cool completely.
4. Frost with a mix of vanilla and chocolate buttercream.
5. To make toppers, draw a smiley face on a mini marshmallow. Attach a Golden Graham to the top and bottom of the marshmallow with chocolate icing. Place on top of cupcake.
For more s'morelicious ideas check out my s'mores party here.