Pretty Posie Pearl Pops
Elegant, sweet and so simple to make!
You will need:
Regular size marshmallows (I use Jet-Puffled)
Yellow candy coating wafers
1. Melt candy coating wafers according to package instructions.
2. Push lollipop stick in the marshmallow. Dip into melted candy coating and tap the stick on the side of the bowl to remove excess.
3. Place the bottom of the pop into a bowl of pearl sprinkles.
4. Place an icing posie on the front of the pop.
5. Place on parchment or wax paper to dry.