You will need:
Rice Krispie Treats
Yellow Candy Coating
Green Sour Punch Straws or Green Licorice
Edible Black Marker
1. Melt candy coating in microwave according to package instructions.
2. Shape Rice Krispie Treat into small oval shapes.
3. Dip one end of the lollipop stick into the melted candy coating and push into the bottom of an oval Rice Krispie Treat. Put in freezer to set about 5 minutes.
4. Next dip the Rice Krispie Treat into the melted candy coating. Tap the stick on the side of the bowl to get rid of excess. Put stick in styrofoam block.
5. Cut green Sour Punch Straws into small strips. Place on top of the pineapple so they stick up.
6. Dry completely. Make smiley faces with edible black marker.
For more of my fun summer treats, click here.