Pilgrim Donut Ship
The pilgrims ate mostly cured meat and biscuits on the Mayflower, but I bet they would have loved these tasty little mini donut ships. This is a great edible craft for kids to make while they are learning the history of Thanksgiving!
You will need:
Chocolate Mini Donuts
Strawberry Fruit by the Foot
1. Cut the sail out of white paper. (about 1 1/2" trapezoid).
2. Bend (don't fold) sail vertically and make 2 small slits in the middle, one near the top and one near the bottom.
3. Thread pretzel stick through the slits.
4. Push pretzel stick into donut edge.
5. Cut a little triangle out of the Fruit by the Foot for a flag.
6. Simply press on the flag to the top of the mast - it should stick just fine.