Penguin Oreo Cookies
Super cool and super cute. Easy to make too!
You will need:
Heart sprinkles - jumbo and small
1. Squeeze out cookie icing on top of the Oreo, leaving a "v" shape on top as shown in photo.
2. Place 2 of the black sugar pearls in the icing for the eyes.
3. Place 1 pink rainbow chip in the icing for the beak.
4. Place 2 small heart sprinkles in the icing for the feet.
5. Twist off the top of another Oreo cookie. Cut about 1/4 of the Oreo top and then cut that piece in half for the arms.
6. Place on top of the icing for the arms.
7. Attach a jumbo heart sprinkle to the top of an arm with icing.