Hogs & Kisses
These liitle piggies are fun to make with ingredients straight from the market! Made from Peeps, this sweet treat is sure to get you some "Hogs & Kisses "
You will need:
- Pink heart Peeps
- Pink sugar sprinkles
- Candy eyes
- Lollipop sticks
- Candy melts
- Black edible marker
- Circle cookie cutters (small & mini)
1. Using small cookie cutter, cut out a circle from the Peep,
2. Roll white sticky part of Peep in pink sugar sprinkles,
3. Cut a mini circle out of the Peep using mini cutter.
4. Roll sticky white edges in pink sugar sprinkles.
5. Cut 2 small triangles for ears using a knife,
6. Roll triangles in sugar sprinkles to cover.
7. Melt small amount candy coating according to package instructions. With toothpick dipped in candy melts attach mini circle for nose, candy eyes & triangles for ears.
8. Add 2 dots for snout and a smiley mouth with an edible black marker.
9. Push in lollipop stick.
Hogs & Kisses!