Peanut Butter Potstickers
Sweet little potstickers that are perfect for an afterschool snack on April Fools' Day!
You will need:
Dumpling press * purchased for $1 at an asian market
Round cookie cutter (optional)
1. Cut circle out of bread (you can also just use the entire slice of bread in the dumpling press if it is soft enough).
2. Flatten bread with a roller or your hands and place in dumpling press.
3. Place a dollop of peanut butter in the center of the bread.
4. Fold over the press and squeeze tight. Remove excess bread.
5. Carefully remove dumpling from press.
**You may brush the outside of the dumpling with a little chocolate syrup for a "pan fried" look if desired.
Yummy peanut butter potstickers served with chocolate syrup for dipping sauce!