Patriotic Marshmallow Hats
Uncle Sam wants YOU! ...to make his cute little hats. Just grab some Jet-Puffed marshmallows, Ritz crackers and fruit roll ups.
You will need:
Red fruit roll ups
Blue fruit roll ups
White star sprinkles
Melted white chocolate
*Red food coloring mist - optional
1. You can cut a circle out of the red fruit roll up to fit over the Ritz cracker or simply spray the cracker using red food coloring mist.
2. Then cut stripes out of the red fruit roll up and attach to the marshmallow using melted white chocolate.
3. Cut a circle of red fruit roll up and place on top of marshmallow.
4. Next cut a strip of of blue fruit roll up and wrap around the bottom of the marshmallow.
5. Attach white star sprinkles around the blue stripe with a toothpick dipped melted white chocolate.
Mmmmm, stars and stripes never tasted so good, love the combo of sweet and salty!