Oreo Bee Cookies
When I saw the Spring Oreos, I thought of bumble bees! These adorable little cookies are very easy to make and make the perfect treat to welcome Spring!
You will need:
Yellow heart sprinkles
Black edible marker
Yellow candy coating wafers
1. Melt yellow candy coating according to package instructions.
2. Stack two of the yellow cream filled Oreos on top of each other and secure with melted candy coating in between the cookies.
3. Dip a Mallomar halfway in yellow candy melts. Place on wax or parchment paper. Immediately place 2 candy eyes on the cookie.
4. Attach yellow heart sprinkles to the licorice lace with melted candy coating.
5. Dip the other end of the licorice lace into the candy coating and hold on top of the Mallomar until set.
6. Frost the top of the stacked Oreos with melted candy coating and place the dry Mallomar on top.
7. Draw a smile on the Mallomar with an edible black marker.