Olaf Rice Krispie Treat
A fun Frozen theme treat that's super cool!
You will need:
Store bought Rice Krispie Treat bar
white store bought (Betty Crocker) cookie icing pouch
2 candy eyes
1 candy corn
black edible marker
1. Frost top of the Rice Krispie Treat with white cookie icing.
2. Place the 2 candy eyes on top.
3. Cut the tip off of the candy corn and place under the eyes for the nose.
4. Press 3 pretzel sticks into the top of the Rice Krispie Treat
5. Let icing dry overnight.
6. Draw on eyebrows and mouth with a black edible marker.
For more fun snow day treats, click here.