Mint Chocolate Reindeer
Come on. It's chocolate. It's cute. And the scary thing is I could eat the whole thing. Oh well, 'Tis the Season!
You will need:
Christmas Mix Sixlets candy
Chocolate candy coating
Black edible marker
1. Melt chocolate candy coating according to package instructions.
2. Cut 2 Mint Sticks in half. Dip one end into melted candy coating and attach to full mint stick so it resembles an antler. Place on wax paper to dry. Make 2 antlers.
3. After the antlers are set, dip the bottom of the antler into the melted candy coating.
4. Place on top of the Mint Break-A-Part. Hold in place until set.
5. Using a black edible marker make eyes on 2 of the white Shimmer Pearls. Attach to front of the head with the melted candy coating.
6. Attach a red Sixlet to the front of the head for the nose using melted candy coating.
7. Place on a tray covered with Christmas Mix Sixlets.
This post was sponsored by SweetWorks. All opinions are my own.