Jello Pot of Gold
Lucky little pots of gold that will make any leprechaun break out into a jiggly jig!
You will need:
2 (6 oz.) boxes of lemon Jello
2 1/2 cups boiling water
small round cookie cutter
Rainbow sour belt candy
Make Jello according to the Jello Jiggler's recipe on the box as follows:
1. Add the boiling water to the Jello packs and stir for 3 minutes until dissolved. Don't add cold water.
2. Pour into a 9x13 pan (or lager for thinner coins).
3. Refrigerate for at least 3 hours or until set.
4. Cut out coins with small round cookie cutter.
5. Place Jello coins in a small glass cup.
6. Cut a rainbow sour belt to fit and tuck in the ends on the inside of the glass so it arches and looks like a rainbow.