Ice Cream Cookie
Here is a sweet idea that won''t melt in the summer heat! An ice cream cone cookie that is made out of gumdrop fruit slices and wafer cookies!
You will need:
Gumdrop Fruit Slices
White candy coating wafers
Rainbow jimmies sprinkles
Red Sixlet Candies
1. Melt candy coating wafers according to package instructions.
2. Dip the rounded edge of the gumdrop fruit slice candy into the candy coating.
3. Sprinkle the rainbow jimmies immediately on top of the candy coating.
4. Place a red Sixlet candy on top for a cherry.
5. Place on parchment or wax paper to dry.
6. Cut a long triangle from a wafer cookie.
7. Attach to the gumdrop fruit slice with melted candy coating.
8. Place on parchment or wax paper to dry.
For more of my fun and easy summer treats, click here.