Little Debbie Cherry Pies are my hubby's favorite so I decided to make him some Cutie Pies!
You will need:
Pouch of white cookie icing
Green edible marker
Red edible marker
1. Frost the top of the cherry pie with cookie icing.
2. Place 2 red M&M's on top of the icing for the cherries.
3. Let dry overnight to set.
4. Draw cherry stems and leaves with the green edible marker.
5. Make red dots with the black edible marker around the edge of the icing.
For more of my cute Little Debbie snack ideas, click here.