A simple little snack for Thanksgiving that's a-maize-ing...
You will need:
Green fruit roll ups
Yellow sugar sprinkles
1. Toast waffle according to package instructions.
2. Using kitchen shears, cut the waffle into an oval shape.
3. Brush waffle lightly with maple syrup and sprinkle with yellow sugar sprinkles.
4. Push popsicle stick in one end of the waffle.
5. Cut green fruit roll ups into long ovals with kitchen shears.
6. Wrap an oval fruit roll up on each side of the waffle to resemble leaves.