You will eat them with a friend,
You will hope they’ll never end,
You will love the frosting white,
You will eat them day and night.
You will need:
1 (17.5 oz.) pouch of Betty Crocker sugar cookie mix
1 tablespoon flour
1 stick of butter
1 (16 oz.) can of Betty Crocker Whipped Fluffy White Frosting
1 (12 oz.) bag white candy coating wafers
24 candy eyes
12 mini Oreos
1 strawberry Fruit by the Foot
Black edible marker
1. Make the dough according to mix, read along and follow the pics.
2. Roll the dough and use a circle cutter, they’ll be yummy and taste like butter.
3. Frost the bottom of a cookie, use a knife if you’re a rookie.
4. Make a sandwich nice and petite, but you’ll have to wait to eat.
5. Melt some candy coating and then dip, tap the fork to make it drip.
6. Put the cookie on parchment paper to dry, but while they’re still wet add the eyes.
7. Open a mini Oreo for the bottom of the hat, it will look cute on top of the cat.
8. Put 2 mini marshmallows on top of each other, secure with candy coating with the help of your mother.
9. Cut small strips of the strawberry Fruit by the Foot, wrap them around the hat with melted candy coating to stay put.
10. Place the hat on top of the cookie, it is getting pretty cute- just lookie!
11. Cut a mini marshmallow diagonally with some shears, then dip in black sprinkles for the ears.
12. Attach the ears with melted candy coating to the cat, now it’s starting to look like the Cat in the Hat!
13. Draw in the face and the fur with the marker that’s black, now have you ever seen a cookie cuter than that?
14. Put your cookie on a stick, don't eat too many or you'll get sick!