Bunny Meringue Cups
An elegant Easter dessert that is sure to impress - using store-bought meringue cups, it's so easy to make!
You will need:
White candy coating wafers
Pink confetti sprinkles
Black edible marker
Green tinted coconut
Filling of your choice
1. Melt white candy coating according to package instructions
2. Using a toothpick dipped in melted candy coating, attach a small pink confetti sprinkle to the end of the marshmallow bunny for the nose.
3. Make a dot on the side of the marshmallow bunny for the eye with a black edible marker.
4. Fill meringue nest with ice cream, pudding, mousse, or filling of your choice.
5. Tint coconut green by placing the coconut in a zipper bag and adding a drop of green food coloring. Shake until coated.
6. Sprinkle green coconut on the meringue nest.
7. Place marshmallow bunny on top.